To realise our vision and uphold our values we will endeavour to:
- Create a safe, comfortable, welcoming, well-maintained environment for participants to use where the facilities and service match high expectations.
- Offer a diverse and imaginative calendar of activities and services (educational, recreational, cultural, social) that reflect the developing needs of our participants, enhance well-being and nurture a farm community cohesion.
- Focus on participants potentials rather than limitations.
- Actively support and organise activities and services for participants with the greatest need, or who might otherwise be overlooked.
- Ensure long-term sustainability by establishing a strong team of committed staff.
- Ensure financial sustainability by generating income through the social farm activities.
- Limit environmental impact through the careful selection of suppliers, products and services.
- Develop mutually beneficial partnerships to build positive relationships to enhance the Farm.
- Ensure transparency in the on-going operations and management of Jigsaw Farm and actively encourage feedback to ensure that the centre is meeting the needs of its beneficiaries
- Create a legacy that people will be proud to continue to develop for future generations.
Don’t miss the action
Sign up for the latest farm news and special offers. Don’t worry, you can unsubscribe at any time.